PERSONAL FINANCE Inquiry Request :
Want to get more information about PERSONAL FINANCE?
Get PERSONAL FINANCE.
You may send the Inquiry Request with the following details.
Makati Cembo Jobs and Careers Personal Finance Planning
Your Complete Name: (Lastname, Firstname, Middlename)
Your Email address:
Send it to Email / Skype:
Facebook: Oliver Bugarin, Loan Consultant/Financial Advisor
Facebook Page: www.fb.com/iSecureMyFuture
Save your time with our financial services!
Don't waste your time going directly to financial services providers.
Our financial advisor / consultant are willing to assist you for a free consultation, let us do the work by matching you with your personal finance planning and who are willing to help you on your financial planning needs.
We love to hear from you!
If you have any inquiries, comments or suggestions, or even concerns, thru the following contact information and we will attend to your matters as soon as we can.
Bro. Oliver Bugarin, Licensed Financial Advisor
for Life/Variable Investment / Non-Life
In-case you encounter problems or delays in
your call/text message due to several reasons.
Please send a message thru an Email or FaceBook
You deserve a great service and that's what we ensure!
Email / Skype:
More Axa Philippines Financial Advisors
Jobs and Careers
Secure My Future: Free Financial Education
PERSONAL FINANCE in Philippines
Personal finance is the financial management which an individual or a family unit performs to budget, save, and spend monetary resources over time, taking into account various financial risks and future life events. When planning personal finances, the individual would consider the suitability to his or her needs of a range of banking products (checking, savings accounts, credit cards and consumer loans) or investment private equity, (stock market, bonds, mutual funds) and insurance (life insurance, health insurance, disability insurance) products or participation and monitoring of individual- or employer-sponsored retirement plans, social security benefits, and income tax management.
HEALTH INSURANCE : HEALTH PROTECTION
PROTECTION WITH INVESTMENT GROWTH
HIGH GROWTH POTENTIAL
Personal financial planning process
The key component of personal finance is financial planning, which is a dynamic process that requires regular monitoring and reevaluation. In general, it involves five steps:
- Assessment: A person's financial situation is assessed by compiling simplified versions of financial statements including balance sheets and income statements. A personal balance sheet lists the values of personal assets (e.g., car, house, clothes, stocks, bank account), along with personal liabilities (e.g., credit card debt, bank loan, mortgage). A personal income statement lists personal income and expenses.
- Goal setting: Having multiple goals is common, including a mix of short- and long-term goals. For example, a long-term goal would be to "retire at age 65 with a personal net worth of p10,000,000," while a short-term goal would be to "save up for a new computer in the next month." Setting financial goals helps to direct financial planning. Goal setting is done with an objective to meet specific financial requirements.
- Plan creation: The financial plan details how to accomplish the goals. It could include, for example, reducing unnecessary expenses, increasing the employment income, or investing in the stock market.
- Execution: Execution of a financial plan often requires discipline and perseverance. Many people obtain assistance from professionals such as accountants, financial planners, investment advisers, and lawyers.
- Monitoring and reassessment: As time passes, the financial plan is monitored for possible adjustments or reassessments.
Typical goals that most adults and young adults have are paying off credit card/student loan/housing/car loan debt, investing for retirement, investing for college costs for children, paying medical expenses